Senior Software Engineer Embedded Systems - Nijmegen / Work from home
Job Description / Information
The successful candidate will be, as member of a multidiscipline project team, responsible for developing innovative embedded (windows based, real time) software for E&A’s die bonder The candidate will be actively participating in the design, implementation and testing.
Contribute to the objected oriented SW design which is made with Visual paradigm and UML.
Developing software based on the E&A API’s and technical meetings. Participate in document and code reviews.
Join the development of E&A best-in-class die bonder applications running with 100 threads in parallel to control over 40 motors and run inspections on 14 cameras within a machine cycle of 75ms.
Challenging company culture. Your initiatives, feedback and ideas matter
- 5+ years’ experience in Embedded Software engineering (C++ or ADA)
- Additional experiences in one or more of the following domains are an advantage
- Mechatronic SW
- Machine learning and/or AI
- Electronics Assembly equipment and/or Test equipment
- Willing to travel occasionally to our customers in the Far East
- Mechatronic or comparable education with serious interest and experience in writing SW are invited to react as well.
- University Level is a MUST
- experience with high tech machine-building / equipment is a MUST