QA tester - Amsterdam
The main function of a QA tester is to develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
To be part of one of the top 3 projects in the company (it has a lot of visibility)
We need someone as soon as possible but we need someone technical that really hits the ground running
We want to see specific experience and how they applied those skills in each project
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures;
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation;
- Develop testing Programmes that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability;
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers;
- Identify, analyse and document problems with Programme function, output, online screen or content;
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes - Create or maintain databases of known test defects;
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
Microsoft Visual Basic, Linux
Selenium, Rest Assurance, Cucumber, etc (any similar)
Java from a frontend perspective
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one time;
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming;
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models;
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology;
- Education/Experience: - Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field.